Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, January 28, 2004


Bad Dreams

So, I had this dream this morning...very vivid. Everyone in it was someone I know, like my wife. But my part was played by Ashton Kuscher (Lord, only knows why, maybe it has something to do with my Demi Moore fascination). I was Ashton, or more appropriately he was me...:) You see it seems that demi-god of evil, Satan, had given me the powers to be attractive to any woman who laid eyes on me (okay so it's Shallow Hal in reverse). Using his powers of deceipt, he convinced me my wife was cheating on me. So, naturally I cheated back and cheated and cheated. You get the picture. I had flings with women who I could only get...in my dreams (naturally). The problem is the devil lied (imagine that) ...she wasn't cheating. Then the alarm went off. I wonder what it could mean? Especially since I am already fabulously good looking...:)

-posted by Nobius 11:44 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment