Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 18, 2003


Under the Tree

Dear Santa,

There really isn't much I want under the tree this year. Just something from my past that I can't seem to live without. I've been a really good boy, all proper and stuff. Please put my Daddy under the tree behind all the big presents so I'll be really surprised. I want to let out a little scream when I open him you know. He'll be a little hard to wrap, and a bit big to fit under the tree, but I've waited so long and I've been so good. I promise to show him to all my friends. I'll take good care of him.

You can't do that?? Then please just leave all the time I've lost since he left. That'll do me just fine--to have my time back.

Oh, you can't do that either I guess. It's not like you're God. Then just give me my tears in a pretty little box with a pretty little bow so I can open them and cry on Christmas day. I always cry on Christmas day.

What good are presents anyway? Holidays are for children and I'm not a kid anymore.

Sincerely,

Me

-posted by Nobius 11:44 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment