Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 04, 2003


Jekyll Idea

This is a piece of an email I wrote, an idea is calling for fruition:

"I must say though I've outlined some ideas for the one about the mirror. I didn't get a short story out of it, I am getting the idea for a comic from it. It involves a little tangle of three--Jeckyl, Hyde, and Little Missy Jekyl (only 5 years old) In the story someone always keeps their back to the mirror, someone hates, and still another's only wish is for Daddy to play with her like he used to. Because to be Jeckyll is to be Hyde....:)"

God, I should write Movie Promos....lol.

-posted by Nobius 9:59 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment