Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003


Bondo anyone?

Below is last month's search report for my site. I am wondering why anyone would search it for bando or it it spelled bondo? I don't know but it sucks. Auto mechanics is not one of my talents. Who is this mysterious person, what is their purpose? Show yourself!

I guess the world will never know...

Count Keyword
----- -------
2 again
2 Word
2 Mrs
2 thought
2 Black
2 meet
2 Horror
1 Again
1 kickstart
1 Humpty
1 Police
1 Jackson
1 grave
1 templates
1 Bando
1 Bad
1 metal
1 robot
1 Very
1 Thought
1 Fine
1 Dumpty
1 Idea
1 digger
1 hurlant

-posted by Nobius 11:54 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment