Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, December 14, 2003


Blue Rabbit

Again the Rabbit is blue. A little tear here, a little tear there, a little tear every where. The mind's eye brings you back--an embrace of the dead. Like a ghost moving across the window, I am haunting my own past trying to remember just what it was you said dear. Splayed on the bed, my fingers touch the wet over and over-- thinking of you --a frantic passion if lost will end a world. Your sex so powerful. God, the touch feels so good. The phallus of thoughts perfect. From the open window, a cool night breeze flows curtains in, your lies the wind whisper in my ear. Promising secrets you can not keep, promising what you can never give. Nipples stand erect ready for the suckle. I moan the past while grinding an earthquake--sweet nothings make me want you all the more. Through the pain of this world, I realize I can't take it anymore. Can not take it another day. Ghosts should stay outside. I shut the window. You were always the best pillow talk. I shut my mind, leaving the past behind. Shutting you out, forever. But it's already too late, the Rabbit is blue and I remember now. You said, "I'll never leave".

-posted by Nobius 11:55 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment