Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, November 12, 2003


Queen Fucker and the Fairy Tale Wrong

I've been the queen, man....
I've been a royal mother fucker.
Little princess turned her back on Daddy
then on the rest of the family.
Juiced up for life,
I pour it out--
So you can suck me dry
In this fairy tale wrong.
Ain't no knights or magic spells,
Just this needle of dope with
My willingness to get high.
Shootin' it up --spittin' it out,
My Prince Alarming (never Charming) is a crack dealer on Burnaby street.
Our kingdom-an abandoned bus shelter,
in a hollow of a town,
where I'm a burned out horror
In a fairy tale wrong.
Rumplestiltskin--give it all back.

-posted by Nobius 9:57 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment