Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, November 07, 2003


Endless Nights Special

I picked up the Neil Gaiman Endless Nights Special two days ago at the comic shop. I'm saving my pennies for the actual book, the Special being a preview. It contains Dream's first ever story "The Heart of a Star"--chronologically speaking. The unique thing about the story was that events in the Green Lantern mythos start here. According to the preface there are also beginnings to stories that take place in Superman and The Books of Magic...but I didn't figure those out. The preview was great, hope to get my hands on the real thing soon.

-posted by Nobius 9:58 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment