Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, November 08, 2003


Baby

Running naked through fields of glass
wearing only Mommy's blue shoes.
With shards falling
life's cuts start bleeding so I stitch the wounds.
I start needing so I stitch the past.
Holding the hair of that gentle lass,
holding my dear daughter love.
In every conversation with every breath,
we fight--
driving ninety dead-on toward the wall of you.
Blinding crash, bloody wreck
to feel free, to be free.
From you.
In the afermath of our lives, she said to to me,
"Putting yourself together, pulling yourself up is the hardest part of getting up."
And-Oh My God-it was sealed in your eyes,
sealed in those lies,
that look before leaping without looking back.
With empty noose hanging, to angels you went.
Jimmy's toy blocks, toy blocks tumbling with but one breath
My baby boy cries.

-posted by Nobius 12:14 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment