Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, November 20, 2003


Authorities await Jackson's surrender

Authorities await Jackson's surrender

I want to know how I can negotiate my surrender with the police instead of them kicking my ass and throwing the hand cuffs on? I guess money does buy everything. There's trouble in Neverland again for the man who never grew up.

Now, did he do it? Does Michael Jackson have a fetish for young boys? Who knows? Jackson is clearly not a stable man, and he had the great Johnny Cochran defending him the last time. His tabloid antics are a never ending source of amusement, but just because the guy is weird is he guilty? With all the money he has one can't help but wonder if ulterior motives aren't abounding. Only time will tell, only time will tell.

-posted by Nobius 9:47 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment