Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, October 06, 2003


Thirteen Years

Where have the thirteen years gone, since you left us Dad? I keep thinking, "It'll get better, I'll be all right." But it doesn't and I'm not. Each day falling through the hour glass, each tear falling down my cheek. I should of known when you asked me to "take care of mother," what you were going to do. But, I didn't and I haven't. Still today, I don't know if I can take care of myself. For thirteen years, I have tried to pick up the pieces of my heart that were scattered to the wind the day you chose to die. For thirteen years, I've missed you. For thirteen years...

-posted by Nobius 12:42 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment