Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, October 24, 2003


Spilling Over: From the Nobius Journals III

In this next installment of my Journal archiving, I will simply list some of the great quotes by others that have inspired me. Words can be so beautiful, and oh so deadly.

These are some of the words that replayed in my mind over and over, after the book was done, the song finished, spilling over in my head.


________
"I believe in peace bitch." -- Tori Amos
________
"While some fall, others are pushed." --Neil Gaiman
________
"I don't feel it anymore." --System of a Down
________
"What if your heart stopped, but the music didn't." --Johnathan Carrol
________
"But when you listen," said Uwen, "you even hear what people didn't say." --Orson Scott Card
________
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you fee." --Gospel of John
________
"Sodium Penathol is an idea I had." -- Anthrax
________
"Tell them about Jesus, then put them in the electric chair." --Sister Helen Pejean
________
"Everything is perfect, everything is sick." --Anthrax
________
"Truth was not always beautiful or desired." --Tanith Lee
________
"I don't want you to beat me. What did I do? It's just because." --Mushroomhead
________
"Where's the one that ordered me to kill Snow White? In the moment before we awaken screaming, we will always hear our own voices saying, 'We did.' --Milbre Burch
________
"They thought they could create heaven, but where there's a heaven, there's always a hell." --Paradise X trailer (Marvel Comics)
________
"You're just a pussy, my sweet boy." --Tori Amos
________
"I have been to lots of parties and acted perfectly disgraceful, but I have never collapsed. Oh Lana Turner, we love you, get up! --Frank O'Hare
________
"Who killed the Lord in the first place? Was it you?" --War Babies
________
"The truth is obsolete." --Warren Ellis
________
"I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you-nobody-too? Then there's a pair of us!" --Emily Dickinson
________
"I don't know what if feels like, I can't decide." --Days of the New
________
"The flesh of the story, is always easier to swallow then the bones." --Tim Wynne Jones
________
"Reason has no image. One can not picture it. But breasts, and lips, and hair..." --Tim Wynne Jones
_______
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." --Albert Einstein

That was fun, there are so many more lines from others drifting in my head and written in my journals, I'll be posting more soon.

-posted by Nobius 10:33 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment