Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, October 01, 2003


Relaunching the BLOG

I'm sending this email out to all of my friends and associates. I am proud to announce the revamping of my BLOG website "White Rabbit-*Black Hole*." You are cordially invited to visit or revisit the site. Newly renovated with a nifty new look and design, new links, private commenting system, hit counter, and a whole 'lotta attitude. It would take 10 bowls of those other BLOGS to equal one bowl of Nobius.

Don't understand? My web log (BLOG) is more than an online journal or diary. Though I might mention things in my life, it's a place for me to express my creativity, log things that interest or inspire me, a place to practice my writing, and most of all it's fun. The blog is chock full of nuts and creamy nuggett, and some original work along the way.

And last buy not least, Bunny the "Black Hole" mascot is looking so cuddly..:) While the world he presides over is not always so beautiful.

Here is a list of some (but not all) of my favorite entries located in the BLOG archives:

September:
"Hate the Rich"
'Thought Police"
"Need Sleep/Need Time"
"Fire Brain"

August:
"1-2-3 Supplements: The Cheap, Shameless Plug"
"Someone Has to Die II"
"Bullet Time"

July:
"Brain Food"
"Nobius Waxes Political"
"Killing Time, Killing Me"
"Cold Summer/Blue Winter"
"Blogger Hell"
"Word Horror"
"The Secret of Everlasting Creativity"
"Word Horror"
"Immortality"
"With Out"

June
"Eighteen"
"Nobius Blank"

Please visit or revisit my site again, and let me know what you think...even if you hate it. The bunny is waiting for you: nobius.blogspot.com!

I hope you'll come back for more.

Sincerely,

Nobius in Black

-posted by Nobius 11:01 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment