Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, October 12, 2003


Little Voices Around the Lego Table

Twice a month, the girls and I get out the Legos and build (my son is too small). It is one of our favorite activities together. It's times like these that remind me how funny kids can be and how lucky I am to have children. These are actual comments made while we were playing:

Lacey (age 3)
"Jakes poo is ewwwieee!!"
"My Legos!!"
"Daddy, I lub you."

Marinda (age 5)
"Daddy, look at my creation first!"
"Do you think your boss will let you build Lego stuff so you don't have to answer the phone?"
"Do you think Mommy will let you build Lego stuff so you don't have to take care of the babies?"
"Daddy, Kayla's boy legos don't love my girl ones."
"Do Legos come in Power Puff Girls?"
"How come there's no pink ones?"
"I'm building a mirror to see my pretty face."
"It didn't break apart, it died. Can we flush it down the toilet like the dead fish?"
"If Jake ate this antenna, would it come out the other side?"
"Daddy, I luv you."

Kayla (Age 8)
"Look, I've given birth to art!"
"Can we sell our creations on Ebay? We'll be rich!!"
"When you make me stop playing, you break my heart."
"Two hours isn't long enough to play."
"We can't be done yet, my invention isn't complete."
"I wonder if I can go to college for Lego building"
"If you put a real engine in this car, we'll never have to buy a car again!"
"Dad, can Steve from Blue's Clues come over for dinner."
"See...this it cuts off people's heads so I can rule the world."
"Remember the back yard wrestling ring you built for the Barbie's. I liked Undertaker Barbie the best."
"Do you want me to get you a beer to go with those Legos?"

-posted by Nobius 11:34 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment