Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, October 16, 2003


Fragile

It was the heart, so weak. Still beating every day with the whole in it until today. Now his fragile heart beats no more. No more. Little Rod was one of my best friends, maybe even my best friend. Loving with out judgment, always making me smile. I never met a person who didn't care about him. He gave us so many good memories. It was his special talent. Rod was the little brother I never had and always wanted. He will never be forgotten. Now it's his turn to make the angels laugh with that unique brand of humor and for the pain to stop. There is an extra special place in Heaven for him. The loud speakers declare, "Rodney has left the building." We miss you already. And now the whole in the heart, is the one in mine. Rest in peace old friend.

My brother-in-law Rodney died today at 130 PM. The world has stopped.

-posted by Nobius 10:48 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment