Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, October 03, 2003


Dead Synapse

Today no concepts, each and every synapse is dead, not firing, no electricity--the power is out in my thought brain.

Tomorrow, I may have so many ideas that I do not sleep, I do not rest, that impending feeling that if every idea is not poured out and written down then surely I will die.

Or tomorrow every dead synapse, may die again hopelessly waiting for the words and craft that is writing.

________
synapse:

n : the junction between two neurons (axon-to-dendrite) or between a neuron and a muscle; "nerve impulses cross a synapse through the action of neurotransmitters"
________

-posted by Nobius 11:08 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment