Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, September 20, 2003


This Moment

At this moment, I am logging on to catch up on two days worth of email while basking in my cleverness. Nobius can not help but load up the blog and look at it everytime he gets online. The blog is like watching the mangled cars after a bloody traffic accident, you can't help but look. Witty tag-lines and thought provoking imagery, chopped with just the right amount of not-so-hidden commentary in posts like 'Thought Police'. By now, the entire FBI is parked outside my front door. That's okay, I won't run, I'm not afraid. This is America no matter what our power-addled, pea-brained lawmakers do. "Unity is the way, likeness liberates." Spinning on the MP3, is Seether's "Fine Again". It's a powerful song about things being over that are never over. Like the song, I don't hurt as much as I used to. I use the thousands of excuses I've collected over the years to cover it up. Similar to a bandaid for a bullet wound. The surgeon general reports that lack of emotional control may be a leading cause of cancer. Our feelings and are our bodies are entwined, wired together. Nobius won't get cancer, he'll just keep on writing. I'm the star of the show! Can't wait to see what happens next! Penning out the frustration and the fire, burning down the world around me with my words and images. Because you see, I'm not just clever, I'm *fucking clever*. And did I mention it? Lately, every time I get online I can't help but read my own blog. That is what I'm doing this very moment.

-posted by Nobius 1:02 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment