Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, September 17, 2003


Like Father, Like Daughter

As I watch my children grow, I sometimes think personality is more inherited than learned. Maybe certain genes put together produce the human condition. Case in point, my 5 year old told me she wants to be a writer. Hearing this made dear old Dad quite proud. I asked her what her first book was going to be called. Rather bluntly, yet with a smile, she said, "I like dead girls." Morbidity is an affliction that strikes at any age and I've been morbid since the day I was born. Like Father, like Daughter, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

-posted by Nobius 11:07 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment