Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, September 04, 2003


Fire Brain (Experimental Punk Chop Poetry)

Fire Brain full of thoughts--post human metamorphosis. Vampire necklace. The blood on your shoe. Bastard soup. Tookesbury tooth fairy. Shit canned yesterday. A tourist in hell. Pink lightning. Maximillian Light. Change box. Burning her. A tear for Marie. Cereal for killers, a prize in every box. Green house gas. Trapping heat. Burying Angela. Kill me slowly. Get off my land. Media engine. Space man. Charmed skulls. Chain gun love. Fucking Becky. WMD's for suckers. Pick your gun. Iron clad. Lost childhood. Dark screams. Harmone therapy. Placate me. Get to the bottom of this. Bipolar rush of love of and hate. My head's broken. What does 'all this' mean? Don't know but I'm getting itchy. Silence the Muse. Go with the flow. Innervisions. Close my eyes, everything still there. Get it out, type it in, write it down--throw the keyboard against the wall. These ideas keep falling out, coherency gone. I'm ready to go. Brain wave guitar feedback. The *BLACK HOLE* opening. I'm falling in. My *FIRE BRAIN* burning ...the smell of charred thoughts lighting nostrils up. The mind is a terrible thing to taste. What will I do with all these words? Let me out. This act of writing, the Punk Show in my head, screaming out the lyrics of my love, life, and creativity. Then I'm kicking a puppy, just because I'm pissed off... just because I can.

-posted by Nobius 10:06 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment