Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, September 07, 2003


Die puny humans

die puny humans

I finally got the Google Tool Bar w/BLOG THIS to work....very cool. My first sight to blog with it is Warren Ellis's "Die Puny Humans". The tagline says 'Waren Speaks Clever' though he really doesn't speak on this site. It's more of a BLOG of current events, current technology, things to inspire him for future writing, and weird a$$ sh*t! It's a good site. When I can figure out how to add multimedia content to my BLOG like he does, I will. If you want to hear Warren talk, subscribe to his 'Bad Signal' email newsletter. Nobius out.

-posted by Nobius 12:02 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment