Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, September 09, 2003


CNN.com - Al Franken's 'grandiose vision'

CNN.com - Al Franken's 'grandiose vision' - Sep. 8, 2003

I love 'BLOG THIS.' Here is another good piece I found on CNN.com today. Al Franken, though way too liberal for my blood makes some very valid points in his new book. Including that liberals do not control the media (Nobius says only 1/2 of it) and that Ann Coulter is a nut case (definitely). His new book also states that Clinton was tougher on terrorism than Bush (what?). Though I only agree with some of the guys opinions, that fact he had the balls to take on FOX News Network with his assertion of 'fair and balanced' makes him an important voice. This article also gives me some inspiration: coming soon 'The Politics of Nobius'.

-posted by Nobius 12:14 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment