Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, August 31, 2003


Pinned Down

Lost my watch in the scramble down the hill. Not sure how long I've been pinned down under the jungle canopy. No radios, no rescues, no back up in sight. Even in the dark, bullets racing by, mortars exploding in plumes of fire and earth. The sun rose and set twice since the radio went dead...can't move. I'm surrounded by Charlie--out there in the night. The air hangs heavy with humidity and death. The sit-and-sweat temperature makes things worse. It happened so fast. The bullet didn't kill Johnny Mack at first, when it pierced his abdomen like a sharp sword. The stubborn son-of-a-bitch didn't die instantly, probably didn't know he should of. But the toughest fucker, I ever met, cried for his mommy until life was gone. I cradled him, and lied, said "everything will be all right." We both knew I couldn't stop the bleeding. Now I'm here alone, hoping, praying, someone will come--guarding the body. If I can only hold still, a while longer...

-posted by Nobius 12:47 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment