Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, July 14, 2003


Word Horror

I have a confession to make, I am a Word Prostitute. A skank on a street corner, pimping myself out for one more fix. Calliope is the heroin needle shooting up my veins. Inside the blood flows, the rush of ink suddenly onto paper, or letters pounded out on the keyboard--sentence by sentence until some kind of coherence is created. Getting high off the writing that's what makes me feel good, that's when I get my score. This is the writing of a great American novel. The rest of the time, I'm selling my body until I can write the next piece. I'm just a Word Horror.

-posted by Nobius 11:58 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment