Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, July 12, 2003


The Secret of Everlasting Creativity

I am looking for the secret of everlasting creativity. It is not under a rock in Barber Town or with the needle in Farmer Joe's haystack. It was not there when I smoked Peyote with the Indians or during my Opium addiction. I have been looking for it, all of my life. Is there anyone out there that can pass it along?

Why is that some days, from rise to set, I have a flurry of ideas and expressions that can not be contained? "Do you mind if I borrow your cocktail napkin and that felt tip pen? I need to write the great American novel?" And yet other days, creativity is a brick wall that reaches skyward. Up against the insurmountable, I can not write a sentence much less a poem, essay, or post on this BLOG.

Sometimes, just picking up the pen is painful and I hate to hurt.

-posted by Nobius 12:39 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment