Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, July 03, 2003


Sadness

God will dry my face when
deep runs this well of emotion.
The tear that falls is sadness,
Rolling down it's wet trail.
Sadness is not knowing why I feel this way.

Sadness is the crying of a child.
Who comforts the boy that can not get
himself out of harm's way?
Sadness is being where someone put you,
not knowing which way to go--
where to turn, how to get out.

Sadness is your crying--
Fifty years after he touched you--
Innapropriate, evil, sick.
Father's dying made me sad,
Mother's heart break made me even sadder.

Sadness is the tears of a man,
Even worse to macho to show.
Hidden behind the coverings, the deceptions,
the alcohol, the football games.
I hate being sad.

Though the sunset may be beautiful--
Sadness covers the mourners,
Swaying at the gravestone,
Weak in the knees, tears falling, sad.

God will dry my face when
deep runs this well of emotion.
Some things only He can heal.
I won't stand at the wishing well,
I'll put my faith in You.

-posted by Nobius 11:57 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment