Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, July 04, 2003


"Nothing"--Unfinished Text Piece

My lover says to me again, matter-of-factly, "Nothing makes you happy. Nothing." The fight is on and I have my usual reaction to one of her quips. You know the one: the deer-in-the-head-lights-stare and the choice come back of, "Umm...mmm...You don't know what you're talking about." Good come back there, must of taken a lifetime for me to think that one up.

I decide that this time I will show her she's wrong. I start with my CD collection. Music makes me happy, it makes everyone happy, damn it. And mine is peppered with happy go lucky song titles like - Use Your Fist, Not Your Mouth, Dead Skin Mask, Dirt, and who could forget that beautiful, little diddy--the Stench of Piss. I quickly come to the realization that my music collection needs more prozak, less steroids, and maybe some lovely flowers....something less angry.

-posted by Nobius 12:41 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment