Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, July 09, 2003


No Power

Over the past several days, a number of major storms have hit our area here in Ohio. I had no power for about 18 hours. I know it's been said a million times before, it is amazing how much we depend on electricity. No power means--no TV (which I can live without), no radio, no computer, no BLOG (lol), no clock, no refrigerator, no lights...you get the picture. How did people live 150 years ago? Abe Lincoln read by the light of the fire place. He must of been blind by the time he was 20. It's been a bad day. To top it off, when I got to work today I found out we've been bought out by our number one rival...but "Don't worry," they said, "There won't be any major layoffs." If I worked for Honest Abe, I wouldn't worry but I don't and I have mouths to feed.

-posted by Nobius 1:01 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment