Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, July 22, 2003


Killing Time, Killing Me

I thought that I was just killing time, wasting it, bored off my stinking gourd. Now I know that I'm not killing time, time is killing me. Time is killing us all. Minutes and seconds are passing us by, minutes and seconds are making us die. With the crash of hour glass broken--our moments fall away--grains of time-sand pass through my fingers scattering to the wind. As I stand before the mirror, I realize I've passed my prime. There was no hoopla, no party, no celebration of my age and my accomplishments...just a small wimper like a forgetten dog (kicked and left to starve), mixed with a tear from my eye. Though I could not catch the sand, I find myself still asking, "Where did all the time go?"

-posted by Nobius 11:44 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment