Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, July 14, 2003


Idea Machine

Today, the Idea Machine is on. The power is flowing through, the juice is on and Nobius is getting stoned. I'm addicted--so many concepts and ideas floating around my head space. If work wasn't beckoning, I could spend all day writing. The mind's eye is playing--no static, reception is good. Ideas screaming out to be written down--Sherlock Holmes as a vampire, visits to Barber Town, an undead poem "Crying Blood". The digital camera is calling my name. It is commanding me to take pictures of the rusty, lonely water tower accross the street, and to walk the Ohio-Erie Canal trail and snap shots of the lovely junk yard next to it. Got the pen, got the paper, now just need some time before the Idea Machine switches off. Life is seriously interupting my creative endeavors.

-posted by Nobius 10:18 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment