Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, July 19, 2003


Cold Summer, Blue Winter

The middle of July, during a long, cold summer, the sky a blanket of gray...I haven't seen the sun in 3 days. The willow tree outside our window will never be the same...the tears shed under it when we buried the past. His knife will never cut another. The tree's branches bend down and look at the spot. New grass won't take. Things like these can never be covered over. Someone always remembers, someone never forgets. At night, I hear Mary's sobbing from behind the bedroom door. She still cries, but I don't. Jason deserved it, he had no heart. I told him he'd never touch Mary again. And he didn't. We've had a long, cold summer but if I think about it, it will be an even longer, blue winter.

-posted by Nobius 2:59 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment