Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, July 28, 2003


Brain Food

Have you ever noticed in every zombie movie, the undead must eat the brains of someone living? That's no exageration: every one. It is a necessary plot device. I believe brain eating is the number one requirement to make a movie about corpses that walk around. Doesn't matter if the movie has a plot, just some nice innard eating. You remember the song: 'Brains, brains, the magical fruit...the more you eat the more you toot.' The thing is...no matter how many brains they eat, the zombies don't get any smarter. Not even a little bit. Osmosis must not work this way. I keep thinking if I watch "Night of the Living Dead" just one more time, those zombies will figure out to eat the black guy first since he's the star and the alpha male. But, they don't. However, those damn creatures live on to be in such wonderful flicks as "Evil Dead 2" and "House of a 1000 Corpses." If I wrote a zombie flick, I'd make a monster lose an eye...it would land on someone's shoulder. I hear the background music now: "I've got my eye on you." Ha ha. Now that makes me laugh. Note to horror writers: take yourselves less seriously, just like this post.

-posted by Nobius 11:48 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment