Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, July 05, 2003


A Bipolar Love Song

I sorta kind of love you. No. Even when your hate is green. Even when you're screaming mean--cutting wrists and slashing tires. I want purple tire ice cream with the pink moss topping. There's no such thing? I don't exist either, at least not anymore. And If I'm wasting all of your precious, precious time -- then shove off. Leave. Go. I sorta kind of love you. No. Even though you're an ass, even in your expansion of mass. I walked a mile today and went a centimeter. I love you from the bottom of my heart, and the bottom of the toilet bowl as I try to purge myself--of you. It floats to the top always. I sorta kind of love you. No. Even when your hate is seen--throwing quarters and throwing me. No matter what you do, I'll let you in, let you in because I think I love you. Now hit me.

-posted by Nobius 1:01 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment